River Rafting Camp on Neelkanth Road, Village Ghattu Ghat, Rishikesh
01 Night/ 02 Days (INR 2500)
Package Inclusion: Stay in Beachside Cottages, 16 Km White Water Rafting, Waterfall Trekking, Small Pool Rain Dancing, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea with Snacks, Dinner, Table Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball, Archery, Cricket with Softball, Evening Bonfire
Welcome to the Best Jungle Rafting Camp on Neelkanth Road, Ghattu Ghat in Rishikesh
Our Rishikesh river rafting camp on Neelkanth road is located within the clean, stunning forest & mountain on the bank of Heval river of Rishikesh, Uttrakhand and provides you with the sensation of natural aliveness. It additionally fulfills the imagination of ‘Fun in Forest’ and provides you with the acute physical, mental and non-secular pleasure.
Our camping package for rafting on Neelkanth road is that the best package for the persons who need and willing to measure their life with nature. Therefore welcome and revel in your life, We welcome you!
Package Details for our Camp on Neelkanth road
02 Days/ 1 Night Package Cost
- On a single sharing basis Rs 4000/- per person
- On double sharing basis Rs 3000/- per person
- On triple sharing basis Rs 2700/- per person
- On multiple sharing basis Rs 2500/- per person
- Morning tea, breakfast, lunch, and evening tea with snacks & dinner.
- 16 km Rafting from Shivpuri to Laxman Jhula.
- Small pool with rain dancing.
- Bonfire in the evening
- Waterfall Trekking
- Table court game, volleyball, archery, cricket with softball
Cottage Accommodation Details
- Accommodation per cottage : Single/double / triple / multiple sharing basis
- Camp distance from the parking: Few steps (Parking at Camp Entrance)
- The road distance from the camp: 100mt
Nearby Cities from Our Neelkanth Road Camp, Rishikesh
Rishikesh- 15 km, Haridwar- 40 km, Shivpuri- 12 km, Marine Drive- 23 km, Jumpin Heights- 4 km, Kaudiyala- 38 km
About Cottage Premises and Surroundings
the cottage is located close to river Heval in an exceedingly peaceful valley location on the outskirts of Rajaji parkland. Heval river is at simply a seconds walk from the cottages. You’ll experience the thrill of the camp outside with an amazing valley view and mountains all around, a puff of recent pollution-free wind, thick forest, and exquisite birds. Camp cottages are present on the bank of river Heval/Hem, the tributary of river Ganga. River Heval is 35 to 40 feet wide with a depth of 3 to 4 feet deep. Guests can take a holy bath in Heval river watercourse without life jackets. The camp is very near to lovely falls just at a hike of half an hour with safe vehicle parking adjacent to cottages, and open atmosphere with smart air circulation.
Amenities We Offer at our Rishikesh Rafting Camping on Neelkanth Road
The camp includes best camping amenities with eleven deluxe cottages with hooked up washrooms & toiletries. The camp is located close to river Heval in an exceedingly beautiful valley on the outskirts of Rajaji parkland.
Cottage Included Amenities
- Mid-size and large huts
- Ceiling fans
- Hooked up washrooms with running water
- Hot water obtainable on Demand
- Camps supplied with Beds, linen, quilts, pillows
- Electricity, mobile / camera / laptop, computer charging purpose in cottages
- Large area with junction rectifier T.V.
- Food served in Buffet vogue
- R.O. water for drinking and cookery purposes
- Valley Boll
- Playing Cards
- Musical Chair
- Indoor ballroom music
- Trek to Waterfalls
- Rock Mounting
- Rock Rappelling
- Jungle Walk
- Bird observance (Early Morning)
- Cliff Jumping (Depending on Water Level)
- Burma Bridge
- Free Fall
- River Crossing
Things to Carry While Visiting our Neelkanth Road Rafting Camp
- Warm garments
- Valid ID proof
- Torch or electric lamp
- Personal medications (if any)