LaHermitage Resort In Jim Corbett | Luxury Resort In Kalagarh Tiger Reserve, Lansdowne
About LaHermitage Resort Lansdowne
LaHermitage hill is unfolded across fifty acres of land and is encircled by Kalagarh Tiger Reserve (A Part of Jim
Corbett National Park near Nainital) on two sides and offers an awesome scene of Lansdowne Cantt. city alongside watercourse of Mandaal River.
LaHermitage is an open luxury resort and is a paradise for individuals trying to find vacations off from the hustle
bustle of traditional hill resorts. Capitol Hill is home to wealthy Flora and Fauna and that we have done our greatest to
preserve the natural flora while not adding any new plants.
Home to 40+ species of birds as well as coraciiform bird, Pheasants, Orange bullfinch, Babbler and Monal-State
Bird of UK.
Please note – The LaHermitage resort is located on the top of the hill and is encircled by valleys and mountains.
Your vehicle shall be parked in the parking at the staring of the hill Hermitage, so you shall be ferried to Capitol Hill
Mini Library, Carom Board, Card Games, Bird Home,
Messi Style Soccer Court, Gully Cricket Pitch, Rugged Volleyball Court, Khula Badminton Game
Skipping, Mud Gaushala, Photography Tour, Nature Walk With Guide
Nearby Local Attraction-Name & Distance (in km) from LaHermitage Resort
1. Kalagarh Tiger Reserve – Kalagarh Tiger Reserve (KTR) is that the northern a part of Corbett
National Park. KTR comprises a total area of 301.18 sq kilometer that conjointly includes Sonanadi life
Sanctuary. Approximately around, 70% of total area of Jim Corbett National Park falls in Pauri Garhwal district and rest comes beneath Nainital & Almora districts of Uttrakhand. Klagarh Tiger Reserve is located at a distance of 5 km from the LaHermitage Resort.
2. Mandaal River- The originating point of River Mandaal is within the eastern heights of Talla Salan in Chamoli
district of Uttrakhand and is a very important tributary of River Ramganga. A very important breeding place of
mahaseer fish mandal watercourse cascades down the mountainous region of Uttarakhand for thirty-two
kilometers before the change of integrity Ramganga. The Distance of Mandaal River is 2 km from our LaHermitage resort
3. Jhula Pul- Suspended walkway of iron ropes is present on the river Mandaal for commutation between to
ends of the mountains. This is a suspended bridge and one can feel the swings whereas standing on
the pul. Present Just at 3 Km from the Resort.
4. Hill Top Temple- Placed in a very little knoll on the banks of the river Mandaal. The temple is revered
by native people and is a local tourist point. This hilltop Temple is located at a distance of 3 Km from the resort.
5. Village Tour- Walk to close house’s of the village and realize their tradition and culture, cuisine, vegetation
cattle flock, dwellings, and agriculture. The nearby village is only 1 km far from the resort.
6. Jungle Walk to Corbett National Park- A glimpse of mighty Himalayan ranges, Lush Green
Valley scenery of the Hills and lower wooded ridges. Get pleasure from the sweetness of nature alongside birds. Jim Corbett is at 100 meters distance from the resort LaHermitage.
7. Wildlife Photography- (Within the Resort at 50 meters)
8. Eco Point- (Within the Resort) – Stand on the home hill and get your sound echo.
9. Sunset Point- (Within the Resort) Get the glimpse of the mighty sunset on the rear of the nice
Himalayan vary. It offers a spectacle orange sun vanishing within the mountains. Point is at 50 Metres Distance.
10. Lansdowne Cantt Area- Colonial churches, Lake, military headquarters of Garhwal Regiment. Tadkeshwar Mahadev Temple is at 35 km distance from the resort.
Package Inclusion specification
- On Arrival welcome drinks will be provided to the guest (Non-Alcoholic).
- Accommodate Lans read Suite on DBL Sharing Basis
- In Restaurant meal buffet (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Within the room Tea/Coffee maker.
- Per day 2 drinking bottles as complementary.
- Evening Tea/Coffee as complementary with lightweight snacks or cookies.
- Indoor and outside Activity.
- Hermitage hill guided tour spread across fifty acres of land (Gaushala, Hill Prime, Eco Point, Sunset Point etc.).
- Inclusive All Taxes.
Cancellation Policy Mentioned Below
- No-Show-100% Cancellation
- Cancellation within 24 hrs of the tour-25% will be refunded
- Cancellation within 72 hrs- 40% of the amount will be refunded
- Cancellation of booking within 15 days- 50% of the booking amount will be refunded
- At last minute of the tour cancellation- Nothing will be refunded.
- Weather is cold in the morning and in the evening.
- It’s sensible to wear sports shoes.
- It’s sensible to wear full-length shirts and trousers.
- Venturing out in the forest is prohibited after sunset and before sunrise.
- It’s sensible to reach back to the Resort before sunset.
- Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Enjoying loud music is strictly prohibited.
- It is not advisable to Venture close to the rivers.
Other Vital Notes
- Credit card facility is not available at the resort.
- There’s no near Market available here, Therefore please carry all of your stuff.
Delhi-Meerut Road (NH 34) – Khatauli Town- Jansath-Meerapur-Bijnore-Najibabad-Kotdwar-Dugadda-Dhauntiyal-Silver
Take Meerut/Haridwar road and reach Cheetal Grand. Flip right from Cheetal to Khatauli city. In Khatauli
Town flip right for Jansath. Reach Jansath then Meerapur and switch left from Meerapur to Bijnore. Take Bijnore
bypass and reach Najibabad, then Kothdwar. Cross kotdwar city and get on Lansdowne/Pauri road. Reach
Dugadda and switch right for Dhumakot road from Dugadda. Don’t cross Dugadda city.
From Dugadda reach Sendhikhal and so Dhauntiyal. Cross Dhauntiyal and choose one Kilometre ride and switch left for the village Silver.
Please Note- Effective ordinal October 2008, the govt. has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for Hotels,
Restaurants and every one public places. As consequence, smoking is prohibited altogether components of the resort except in selected Suites, wherever smoking is allowable.
The Resort has a dedicated smoking guest suite, Do you have to need a smoking room, please inform us before. We shall Endeavour to order a smoking bedroom for you, as per the convenience.
Important- As per the govt. directives it’s necessary for all the guests (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian
Nationals) to point out their picture ID proof at the time of arrival which might be -Passport and Visa Copy, Driving
License, Citizen ID Card, Adhar Card failing that the LaHermitage Resort reserves the right of the refusal for Hotel check-in.