Best Rishikesh Rafting Camp in Mohanchatti, Rishikesh | Book Ojas Resort
01 Night/ 02 Days (INR 2500)
Package Inclusion: Stay in Riverside Luxury Cottages, 8 Km River Rafting from Shivpuri to Laxman Jhula, Guided Waterfall Trekking, Welcome drink, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea with Snacks, Dinner (Both Veg & Non-Veg), Evening Bonfire
Welcome to Best Beachside Rafting Camp in Mohanchatti, Rishikesh-Ojas Resort!
Ojas Resort Rishikesh is one among the top resorts of Rishikesh famous for the beach camping. Ojas Resort is an encampment choice for nature and travel lovers. The essence of nature at Ojas Resort can’t be expressed in words, it will solely be difficult. By living within the interior of nature at Ojas Resort, Rishikesh one will expertise the adventure encampment with a luxury stay. In Ojas Resort, Rishikesh we’ve 18 luxury cottages & 02 family cottages with amenities like attached washroom, power backup, double bed, sofa-set with bed, Geiser for warm water, tea kitchen appliances, and heater etc. Ojas Resort Rishikesh is located on the bank of Ganga river. The river Ganga is a twelve-month flowing river with constant increase & decrease in water level. One can sit on the big rocks near the river while spending its entire day observing astonishing great thing about the hilly mountains, crystal clear water flowing through feet, and tiny fishes.
Book our beachside Rishikesh camp and indulge in an array of most exciting activities and games.
Enjoy white water river rafting under the guidance of our expert rafters, and make your holiday amazing and wonderful.
1 Night/ 2 Days Package Itinerary
Day 1 activity- Rishikesh Arrival
- After you arrive at our Ojas Resort riverside camp in Rishikesh in the morning, check in and relax for sometime.
- After relaxing and energizing yourself get set ready for your once in a lifetime experience of best adventure activity in Rishikesh, the white water rafting.
- Get packed with all necessary safety measures such as safety helmet, life-supporting jacket, and paddle to beat the unusual, severe, and unpredictable rapids of the river Ganges.
- Listen carefully the guidelines and safety precaution briefing given by the guides.
- After enjoying your safe but tricky 3 and 3+ grade 8 km river rapids from Shivpuri to Laxman Jhula, head over to our beachside camp in Mohanchatti, Rishikesh for lunch.
- Relax and later indulge in indoor, and outdoor activities like waterfall trek with guided support, volleyball, table tennis, archery, and cricket.
- Head over to the dining area for your evening tea, and snacks.
- Enjoy evening bonfire under the stars with your friends, family, and relatives
- Stay overnight in our riverside luxury cottages.
Day 2 activity- Explore Rishikesh
- In the morning, after breakfast, head out to explore the attractions, corners, and beauty of Rishikesh.
- After coming back, now its time of departing from Rishikesh in the afternoon.
Rishikesh camping cost with river rafting
- On the single bases Rs 4000/Person
- On the double sharing bases Rs 3000/Person
- On triple sharing bases Rs 2700/Person
- On multiple sharing bases Rs 2500/Person
Stay in our river rafting camp
- Accommodation in our camp on single/double/triple/multiple occupancy basis
- Each luxury cottage is equipped with all basic amenities, and are well-ventilated, and weatherproof
- Restrooms or toilets in our cottages are in western style.
- A big dining area with a capacity of around 50 peoples.
Meals provided during the stay in Ojas Resorts
- All meals are provided on a buffet system basis
- Welcome drink to guest on arrival
- In breakfast, you will have bread toast, eggs, curd, Poori Subji/Aaloo parantha, with curd, and pickle, tea & coffee etc.
- Lunch will be a complete vegetarian meal and will include chapati, rice, rajma, Matar Paneer, Aloo Jeera, with Raita, salad, and pickle etc.
- Evening tea with snacks like Chana, Pakode, and Papad.
- Dinner (Veg + Non-Veg)
- All Meals Included
Other package inclusion
- 1 N/ 2 D camp stay in luxury riverside cottages
- Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Evening Tea & Snacks, and Dinner
- 8 km River Rafting ( including cliff jumping, swimming, and body surfing) from Shivpuri to Laxman Jhula.
- Rain Dance in Small Pool.
- Waterfall Trek with support guidance
- Evening Bonfire
- Volleyball, Table Tennis, Cricket, Archery, and Softball
Things to carry before visiting Rishikesh
- Personal Medications (if any).
- Valid ID Proof
- Comfortable & Warm clothes
- Flashlight or Torch
Advisory while booking our luxury rafting camp in Rishikesh
- During your visit to our luxury Ojas Resort camp in Rishikesh dress accordingly
- It is advisable for your safety measures not to carry any costly items like jewelry, and any weapons, drugs, and firearms.
- If any activity or meal is not availed or consumed, No rebate will be given to the guest.
- The guest will not be permitted for the activity If we found them mentally or physically unfit or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You can carry your cameras or mobile phones while going rafting at your own risk, as anyone can shave the bag (We don’t take responsibility)
Fill the Enquiry Form for Rishikesh Rafting Camp Booking!